This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Elevare. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this company. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the company, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected from you. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as alarm codes data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, patrolling, keyholding) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you to carry out our service. You must provide contact information (like name and address and telephone number) and secure information such as alarm codes and other contact information for your premises. This information is used for carrying out a security service for you.
We use personal data for the purpose of making and receiving payments as follows:
To generate placement activity on our central systems in order to invoice the client and to communicate financial information to the supplier.
We are continuously developing and enhancing our software and systems to improve the services that we provide to our customers. We use personal data in some cases to facilitate that development as follows:
- To gain insights to help optimise services for customers.
- To tailor our services to better identify the right opportunities at the right time and meet the customer needs more effectively.
- To store and back up information required for auditing purposes.
We will not share your information with others.
If a situation arises when the sharing of Personal information is required you will be contacted and requested to provide authorisation in order for this to happen.
In certain circumstances, we may disclose personal data as follows:
When the customer signs up for certain services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the supplier to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
For more information regarding this Private Policy please contact our head office on + 353 21 4510866