Irish Contract Cleaning Association Members
Elevare are proud to announce that we are now members of the Irish Contract Cleaning Association (ICCA). This membership recognises Elevare’s contribution as an established and reputable provider of contract cleaning services in Ireland.
The Irish Contract Cleaning Association (ICCA) is the representative body for the professional commercial contract cleaning industry in Ireland. The organisation has established a code of practice for members to enhance standards across the industry.
By agreeing to adhere to the Code of Practice & Ethical Standards for the Irish Contract Cleaning Industry (ICCA), Elevare undertake to:
- Exercise the highest professional standards
- Be compliant with the provisions of the Contract Cleaning Employment Regulation Order (ERO)
- Provide services with honesty and integrity
- Conduct business within the law, practice fair trade and exhibit professional conduct
- Provide a courteous service to customers at all times
- Share knowledge and experience with fellow members for the benefit of the industry
- Maintain a policy of continual education and professional development to improve expertise and keep up to date with technology and advances in industry
Membership of the ICCA is an excellent achievement for the entire cleaning division team here at Elevare and we would like to take this opportunity to congratulate them all.
At Elevare we deliver commercial office cleaning services as well as specialist cleaning services in manufacturing plants, medical centres and educational buildings across Ireland and the UK.
Drawn from years of direct experience in blue chip environments in Ireland and Uk, our management team are fully committed to ensuring that from strategy to operations premises are cleaned in a manner that recognises the unique nuances of each building environment.
We know that an efficient cleaning service must be fully integrated with your needs as a business.